Corozal House Of Culture Hosts Annual Ancient Week

The annual Ancient World symposium held at the Corozal House of Culture has featured special present...

PUP Leader Says Barrow Administration Must Answer For Sanctuary Bay Scandal

Last week Prime Minister Dean Barrow made active attempts to keep the full extent of the Sanctuary B...

PUP Says Sanctuary Bay Scam Is Too Huge To Ignore

Today more documents in relation to the scheme which the U.S. says defrauded Americans of over $100 ...

Major Bank Considering Exiting Belie, Says Briceno

One of serious revelations by the Opposition leader in today’s press conference is that the financia...

New Facebook Aging App Can Cause Security Breaches

If you have recently been on social media, chances are you might have come across the newest viral t...

  • Corozal House Of Culture Hosts Annual Ancient Week

    Wednesday, 17 July 2019 02:46
  • PUP Leader Says Barrow Administration Must Answer For Sanctuary Bay Scandal

    Friday, 19 July 2019 02:20
  • PUP Says Sanctuary Bay Scam Is Too Huge To Ignore

    Friday, 19 July 2019 02:25
  • Major Bank Considering Exiting Belie, Says Briceno

    Friday, 19 July 2019 02:35
  • New Facebook Aging App Can Cause Security Breaches

    Friday, 19 July 2019 02:37

coloyOwners of the Grand Colony Resort located on Sea Grape Drive are reeling in from a loss of over one hundred and forty thousand dollars caused by a fire. According to the report, in the wee hours of yesterday’s date, San Pedro Police responded to a 911 call a Carpenter’s workshop burning at the Resort where they  saw a green zinc and wooden structure with cement flooring, measuring approximately 30’ x 50’ on fire.  Fire Department personnel arrived on the scene at 2:30 a.m. and the scene was declared safe at 5:05 a.m. Preliminary information reveals that upon making routine checks, the security guard noticed smoke coming from inside the building.  He then opened the door but the fire inside was already out of control so he immediately alerted the police.  The building was completely gutted by flames and all its contents destroyed.  According to the general manager, the structure is valued at $75,000.00 and its contents which included various heavy machinery and equipment are valued at $65,100.00 for a grand total of $140,100.00. The building nor its contents were insured and the cause of fire is still uncertain.

Share this post

This content has been locked. You can no longer post any comment.